Sheets for LabelPrint are not created in LabelPrint Printer Media Manager. Sheets are created in DataService Manager.
To access DataService Manager, go to this url in Internet Explorer -
Follow the procedures below.
- Click on the Resource tab.
- Double-click on Paper
- Double-click on All
- Click on the Plus (+) button to the right of Paper Name. The browser window will change to Paper View.
- Make sure Media Type is sheet.
- Enter a name for the paper in Paper Name.
- Select a proper media type in the Media Type pulldown menu further down. The selection depends on the particular paper you are using.
- Click the Plus (+) button to the right of the Weights table. The New Paper Weight dialog will be prompted.
- Enter the paper weight in the Weight field (e.g. 130)
- Enter the paper unit in the Unit field (e.g. gs
- You can leave the other fields unchanged.
- Click OK to save this setting.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Paper View window.
- Click the Apply and Exit button to save the new sheet paper.
The sheet paper can now be used in LabelPrint.
When printing a layout created as a sheet, the LabelPrint Output module will automatically use the cassette for output (instead of the roll).