Visual Proof is a specialized, easy to use, and high performance pre-press soft proofing tools for doing all the things that you used to do in proofing. With Visual Proof, you can check content, page size, blank plates, screens, moiré, overprints, size and placement of step-n-repeats, front-to-back registration, seams, traps, black traps, overprints, over inking, under-inking (small dots in flexo), densities, front-to-back duplex alignment, and you can also do double burns, delete blank plates, merge plate data, rotate plate data, produce a proof, backup plate data, etc....
Visual Proof Standard is an entry-level prepress soft-proofing product that allows for easy tracking, viewing and checking of ripped jobs prior to output. It provides a significant improvement in proofing jobs before output.
Built on Visual Proof Standard, Visual Proof Professional offers higher color accuracy on prepress soft-proofing that includes a larger tool set and significant additional features. It provides a post-RIP workflow with a number of extremely sophisticated capabilities. The Color Management capabilities in particular, significantly removes or reduces the need for slow and costly hard-copy proofs.
Visual Proof Standard
- An entry level pre-press soft-proofing product
- Remotely view ripped pages from any Mac or PC workstation
- View pages whilst or before outputting
- Automatic grouping of separations for easy use
- Enables you to navigate quickly around the image
- Accurately displays color, traps and overprints
- Unique Trap Black function to check black trapseasily
- Variable scale factors that allow you to zoom in and out
- The ability to rotate or mirror flip the viewed images
- View progressives, composite or single separations
- Supports Harlequin RIP standards such as TIFF and pagebuffer formats
Visual Proof Professional
- A professional prepress soft-proofing product
- Print the separations being viewed to a local printer
- Merge multiple separations into one
- Search multiple RIPs to locate a requested job
- Support Total Area Ink Coverage calculation and report for each separation
- Support Grid & Guide Lines to check the object alignment Easy.
- View Black Tools - for easier viewing of light inks and screen moire
- Max Ink Limit Tools (TAC) - for indicating where a job exceeds a presses ink limit
- Min Ink Limit Tools - for indicating where a separation contains too small dots
- Object Measurement Tools - for checking distances, angles & areas
- Screen Measurement Tools - for checking screen frequencies and angles
- Density Measurement Tools - for checking colors and densities
Download Visual Proof Brochure (PDF: 2pages / 320KB)
Download Visual Proof Standard / Professional Version 5