Express PrintShop is a server based solution, productive, scaleable and affordable for the on-demand printing market. As a professional workflow system, Express PrintShop is designed to connect multiple network printers together through a single RIP controller to print high-impact color reports, presentations, and mailers. The build in load balancing module will allow documents to be spitted, or shared amongst all the printers in the network.
Express PrintShop comes with EasyBook as a standard, allowing different print configuration to be set up to meet customer requirement at time of output. it will deal with books turned from the right or left, saddle stitched or perfect bounded.
The open system architecture will allow customers to add many different modules from Compose, like variable data printing solution to the system, enabling complex variable data document to be printed with Barcodes and Images supported.
- Harlequin-based Express RIP at heart
- Print to printers simultaneously or individually
- Share job between connected printers
- Automatic Job Diversion
- Turn masterpieces into professional booklet
- Built-in Harlequin ColorPro™ Technology
- Handle jobs via Appletalk, Spool Folder,
- monitor consumable usage and device status