GapFinder, now in version 2 release, is an unique and easy-to-use application specifically developed to provide significant production benefits to the traditional narrow web printers. GapFinder is a proven product that was previously only available exclusively through our OEM partner, it intelligently aligns print jobs against the printing cylinder, it re-arranges job images on the plate so as to optimise and eliminate the press cylinder gaps. The powerful features of GapFinder reduce production errors, lower media wastage and press downtime.
Updates in Version 2
- New graphical user interface for viewing previewing jobs and the calculated shifts or gaps before generating the output file
- User can change gapfinder settings and view the changes in real time
- Now supports color matrix marks.
- Users can now change the order of the color separation, which changes the placement of the color matrix mark.
- A new Page Size Manager enables user to easily choose the split in 2 Plate Lock Up cases.
- Version 2 is now multi-threaded to take advantage of multicore computers, resulting in much faster output generation.
- Full support for Plate Controller 2 layout file.
Download GapFinder Brochure (PDF: 2pages)